WHO WE ARE
The web address of our site is: https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/
1. This section contains information on how to manage the website https: // aemmerecordingstudios.com/ with reference to the processing of data of users who browse this site.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, as well as for the purposes of art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Aemme Recording Studios and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: https: //aemmerecordingstudios.com/
3. The information is real only for https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.aemmerecordingstudios.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore, the User is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the User is under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, you will have to legitimize your consent through the authorization of your parents or guardian.
II- DATA PROCESSING
1. Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is Salvatore Addeo (Tax Code: DDASVT81H10A509B), and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/ site is: Salvatore Addeo (Tax Code: DDASVT81H10A509B).
3. Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/ takes place in Olginate (LC), via Don Ambrogio Colombo n. 46.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
4. Legal basis of the processing
1. The processing of personal data by Aemme Recording Studios is based on consent – pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) EU Regulation 2016/679 – expressed by the user by browsing this website and its consultation, thus accepting this information.
2. Consent is optional and can be revoked at any time by sending a request by email to: email@example.com specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, some services and navigation on the website cannot be provided. it could be compromised.
III – DATA PROCESSED
1. Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; – Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is automated test rate and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users or activities that are harmful or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2. Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3. The data collected can be used to send newsletters and messages sent by email or by WhatsApp for promotional purposes, or for the communication of any discounts, promotions, etc.
4. On this point, all the rights of the User remain valid to unsubscribe at any time without any reason from the newsletters sent and request cancellation as indicated in the following art. IV (User rights).
3. Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
IV- USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user’s rights.
2. This site https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/ therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to the User, see Articles 15 and ss. EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
V – OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOLDER IN THE EVENT OF VIOLATION OF THE DATA COLLECTED
1. The owner notifies the Privacy Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the processing concerns:
– genetic, biometric or data indicating the geographical location of persons or objects via an electronic communications network;
– data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, performance
telematic health services relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or to analyze consumption habits and choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of treatments technically essential to provide the services the same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for the purpose of selecting personnel on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
VI – NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you reside in California, you should know that the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) will not apply due to lack of legal requirements (gross annual turnover of less than $ 25 million, failure to reach over 50,000 Californian consumers per year ).
VII – NOTICE FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA, AUSTRALIA, BRAZIL AND ALL NON-EU COUNTRIES
If the User resides in Canada, Australia, Brazil and any other country outside the European Union, he must know that the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) will be applied as required by art. 3 EU Reg. 2016/679 (headquarters and residence of the Data Controller and the Data Processor in the European Union).
VIII – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as suppliers of third party technical services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
IX – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. The previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
4. The document was updated on 23.11.2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).