These are the General Conditions of Sale of Aemme Recording Studios, based in Olginate (LC), via Don Ambrogio Colombo, 46 (Tax Code: DDASVT81H10A509B – VAT: 02490590649).
1.1. With the expression “online sales contract”, we mean the sales contract relating to the services offered by the Supplier, stipulated between them and the consumer Buyer in the context of a remote sales system through telematic tools, organized by the Supplier on their website www.aemmerecording studios.com
1.2. The term “customer” means the user who browses the website in order to view the services offered with the intention of purchasing one or more services offered.
1.3. The term “buyer” means the consumer who is a natural or legal person making the purchase, referred to in this contract.
1.4. The term “supplier” or “service provider” means the person indicated in the epigraph or the person providing the services offered on this website.
1.5. The term “damaged” means the purchaser who has purchased one or more services rendered by the Supplier and who has received an unusable product.
1.6. The expression “good” means the good produced and supplied in digital format.
1.7. The expression “revision” means any modification that is requested by the Customer from the Supplier once the latter has completed the service and sent the files (mixed or mastered) to the Customer.
1.8. The term “site” means the website identified at the address: http: // www.aemmerecordingstudios.com/
IDENTIFICATION OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
The services covered by these General Conditions are offered for sale by Aemme Recording Studios, based in Olginate (LC), via Don Ambrogio Colombo, 46 (Tax Code: DDASVT81H10A509B – VAT number: 02490590649), hereinafter referred to as “Supplier” o “Service Provider”.
The fact of accessing and browsing the Site constitutes acceptance by the user without reservation of the following terms.
Aemme Recording Studios is the owner of the domain name of the Site. The Site in its entirety, as well as its individual elements (texts, structures, software, animations, photographs, videos, illustrations, drawings, graphic representations, logos, etc.) constitute intellectual property protected by the articles of the Italian Intellectual Property Code. The Site and its elements are the exclusive property of Aemme Recording Studios, therefore the only one authorized to exercise intellectual property rights and related personality rights, in particular trademarks, models, intellectual property, software, databases, interpretations and images of people, whether as a creator or by formal authorization or license.
The use of the Site or part of it is strictly prohibited, in particular by downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or dissemination for purposes other than the personal and private use of the user. The person responsible for the violation of the rights of Aemme Recording Studios incurs the sanctions provided for both by the Italian Code of intellectual property by way, in particular, of the counterfeiting of copyright and trademark rights, and by the Italian Civil Code in the matter of civil liability.
It is forbidden to create any type of hypertext link to any of the web pages or components of the Site without the prior written authorization of Aemme Recording Studios, which may be revoked in any time. All external sites that contain hypertext links to the Site or any of its components are not under the control of Aemme Recording Studios, which consequently declines any responsibility (in particular editorial) regarding the access and content of such sites.
Aemme Recording Studios does its best to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on the Site to the best of its ability, in relation to which it reserves the right to correct its content at any time and without notice. However, Aemme Recording Studios cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and completeness of the information made available on the Site, which does not constitute a guarantee or a commitment by Aemme Recording Studios towards the user. In particular, Aemme Recording Studios cannot be held responsible:
– for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission in relation to the information available on the Site;
– for any damage resulting from computer intrusion by third parties that has resulted in a modification of the information made available on the Site;
– and, more generally, for any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of its causes, origins, nature and consequences, caused by anyone’s access to the Site or the inability to access it, as well as by the use of the Site and / or credit granted to any information coming directly or indirectly from it
Aemme Recording Studios implements measures to ensure the security of the documents created from the personal data collected on the Site. However, we remind you that Aemme Recording Studios does not have control over the risks associated with the operation of the Internet and, therefore, attracts the ” attention of users on the existence of any risks in terms of confidentiality of data transmitted through the network.
Aemme Recording Studios informs users who consult the Site that these notes can be changed at any time. These changes will be made known through their online publication and will be considered accepted without reservation by any user who accesses the Site after their online publication.
The Italian jurisdictions are territorially competent to deal with any dispute relating to the use of the Site, unless otherwise provided by Regulation no. 44/2001 of 20.12.2000 on judicial competence, recognition and enforcement of decisions in civil and commercial matters (Brussels I).
For any doubts regarding the use of the Site and / or these notes and for any question that the user wishes to address to Aemme Recording Studios, it is possible to send a message from the “Contacts” section of the Site and / or an e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ART. 1) OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
1.1. Aemme Recording Studios offers recording, mixing, mastering, production of audio files and beats.
1.2. With this contract, respectively, the Supplier sells and the Purchaser remotely purchases the services indicated and offered for sale on the site https://www.aemmerecordingstudios.com/
1.3. The products referred to in the previous point are illustrated on the web page: http: //www.aemmerecordingstudios.com/
More specifically, these are: – registration services
– mixing services
– mastering services
– artistic production service;
– beats production service.
ART. 2) METHOD OF STIPULATION OF THE CONTRACT
2.1. The contract between the Supplier and the Purchaser is concluded exclusively through the Internet by accessing the Purchaser at https://www.aemmerecordingstudios.com/, where, following the procedures indicated, the Purchaser will formalize the proposal for the purchase of the services referred to in point 1.1 of the previous article.
2.2. The Buyer also declares to have the legal capacity to enter into these General Conditions of Sale.
ART. 3) CONCLUSION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONTRACT
3.1. The purchase contract is concluded through the purchase of one or more goods or services on the site, adding them to the “Cart” and paying the relative price or filling out the request form and the consent to purchase expressed through the subscription sent on line at http: // www.aemmerecordingstudios.com/ and the subsequent submission of the form / module itself.
At the Buyer’s request sent via the form, however, it will be sent to the same quote that it can accept or not.
With acceptance of the estimate, expressed in writing also by email, the contract will be considered concluded within the terms agreed in the estimate, which will be printable, in which the details of the orderer and the order, the price of the service purchased and the any additional accessory charges, payment methods and terms and delivery times.
3.2. When the Supplier receives the order from the Buyer, he sends a confirmation e-mail or displays a printable order confirmation and summary web page, which also contains the data recalled in the previous point.
3.3. The contract is not considered finalized and effective between the parties in the absence of confirmation of acceptance by one of the two Parties.
ART. 4) METHOD OF PAYMENT AND REFUND
4.1. Any payment by the Purchaser can only be made by means of one of the methods indicated by the Supplier.
4.2. Any reimbursement to the Buyer will be credited through one of the methods proposed by the Supplier and chosen by the Buyer, in a timely manner and, in case of exercising the right of withdrawal within 24 hours, as governed by art. 13 of this contract, at the latest within 30 days from the date on which the Supplier became aware of the withdrawal.
4.3. All communications relating to payments take place on a specific line of the Supplier protected by an encryption system. The Supplier guarantees the storage of this information with an additional level of security encryption and in compliance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
ART. 5) PRICES
5.1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website http: // www.aemmerecordingstudios.com/ or indicated in the quote sent by email are expressed in Euros and constitute an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code
5.2. The sale prices, referred to in the previous point, include VAT and any other tax. Shipping costs and any additional charges (e.g. customs clearance), if present, even if not included in the purchase price, must be indicated and calculated in the purchase procedure before of the placing of the order by the Purchaser and also contained in the web page summarizing the order placed.
ART. 6) INFORMATION ON ORDERS
6.1 Selection of Services by Customers
On the Site, Customers select, enter and validate the designation and quantity of the services they wish to order and these will be added to their “Shopping Cart”.
Customers can freely modify the contents of their Carts, delete the Items or modify the quantities ordered, or add other Items to the Cart by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
Once the selection is complete, the Customer can validate the contents of the Cart, continuing with “Complete the order” and filling out the Customer details form.
Once the order has been placed, the Customer will not be able to change their address.
Furthermore, the Client agrees to immediately inform Aemme Recording Studios in case of fraudulent use of his Account.
Within the limits provided for by applicable law, Aemme Recording Studios cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by fraudulent access to the Account or the Site, or in the event of the Client’s inability to access the Account or Site.
6.3 Order validation
The Customer must provide all the information necessary for the conclusion of the order, in particular:
– name and surname;
– POSTAL CODE;
– telephone number;
– email address;
– billing address;
– payment methods and payment information.
The Customer can use the delivery address as a billing address or enter another one.
Once all this information has been entered and validated, the price of the Items (as defined in Article 5), as well as any shipping costs, the expected delivery date and the link to be able to print and file the copy of these conditions, will be automatically viewable. The Customer must verify that the selection is correct before confirming the order.
By clicking on “Proceed to payment” you place a final order for the Item or Items contained in the Cart.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User accepts the waiver of the right of withdrawal as provided for by art. 59 of the Consumer Code, as provided for in the following art. 13.
6.4 Order confirmation by Aemme Recording Studios
Once the procedure described in Article 6 has been completed, the Customer will be sent an order confirmation by e-mail where all the methods of carrying out the service will be indicated. The Customer agrees to the use by Aemme Recording Studios of the e-mail address for confirming the content of the order. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the confirmation of receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance of the order.
The sales contract is considered stipulated when the customer receives an e-mail confirming the order from Aemme Recording Studios.
In the case of payment by credit card, the sales contract is finalized at the time the credit card is charged in accordance with the provisions of art. 6, even if this charge is made before the shipment of the order or before acceptance is expressed in any other way.
In the case of payment via PayPal, the sales contract is finalized when the Customer confirms the order on the PayPal site.
In the case of payment via MyBank, the sales contract is finalized at the time of debit on the customer’s current account in accordance with the provisions of art. 6, even if this charge is made before the shipment of the order or before acceptance is expressed in any other way.
The confirmation of receipt of the order includes the order number, the total amount of the order, any information relating to shipping costs and the delivery date, as well as the main characteristics, quantity and price of the Item / s purchased / I.
6.5 Performance of the service and review limits
When the Customer places the Order through the Aemme Recording Studios website, the Studio sound engineer is instructed to start the service for the service purchased.
Once the service is terminated, the Supplier will send the tracks (recordings, mixed or mastered tracks) to the Customer.
The maximum limit for the revisions of each piece, including the price paid and paid by the Customer at the time of sending the Order and / or accepting the estimate, is set at no. 2 revisions.
If the Customer, after the second revision, intends to modify the piece again, he will request it from the Supplier. The Supplier, before proceeding with the third revision, will notify the Customer of the surcharge that the Customer must integrate for each subsequent revision in addition to the second. If the Customer accepts the price integration due and requested by the Supplier, the latter, once the additional payment
has been made, will revise the piece beyond the second revision. In case of non-acceptance, the Supplier’s service will be considered concluded with nothing left to expect from any of the parties.
6.6 Proof of order
The Customer is advised to keep a copy (electronic or paper) of the information relating to the order.
ART. 7) ORDER NOT ACCEPTABLE
Purchases made on the Site are intended solely for the personal use of Customers and not for resale. Aemme Recording Studios may refuse any order (i) placed by a Customer with whom there is a dispute relating to the payment or delivery of a previous order, or (ii) that does not comply with these General Conditions of Sale.
If Aemme Recording Studios deems that an order does not comply with these General Conditions of Sale, it will notify the Customer by e-mail.
If the Customer fails to rectify any information that is incorrect or contrary to these General Conditions of Sale contained in the order within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of such notification, Aemme Recording Studios may cancel the order and the corresponding payment.
ART. 8) TERMS OF PAYMENT
8.1 Payment by Credit Card or Debit Card
The customer can pay for their purchases by credit or debit card. Visa, MasterCard and Maestro cards are accepted.
The Client’s transaction will be carried out in accordance with banking security standards. Authentication is specific to each bank. By providing the credit or debit card number and / or bank details to Aemme Recording Studios on the Site, the Customer accepts without conditions and in advance that Aemme Recording Studios can proceed with the transaction, also authorizing their bank to proceed with the ” debit of the account as soon as the latter has received the relevant documentation from Aemme Recording Studios, even in the absence of the receipts signed by the cardholder.
The sales contract is finalized at the time of debiting the Customer’s credit card if the charge occurs before the shipment of the Item / s, or if the Item / s has / have been expressly accepted / s in another way.
8.2 Payment via PayPal
Aemme Recording Studios accepts payment via PayPal.
Upon validation of the order, the Customer can choose the Paypal payment option and, in this case, will be automatically redirected to the Paypal platform.
The Customer must then connect to their PayPal account using their login credentials and password. If the customer does not have a PayPal account, he can create one at the moment. After validating the order with PayPal, the Customer will be redirected to the confirmation page of the Site.
PayPal is an independent payment service provider, therefore Aemme Recording Studios has no influence on whether the payment method chosen by the Customer is accepted by PayPal or not. If you are having difficulty placing an order with “PayPal”, you will need to contact PayPal customer service directly.
8.3 Payment in 3 installments via PayPal
Aemme Recording Studios accepts payment in 3 installments via PayPal.
Upon validation of the order, the Customer can choose the payment option “Pay in 3 installments with Paypal” and, in this case, will be automatically redirected to the Paypal platform.
The Customer must then connect to their PayPal account using their login credentials and password. If the customer does not have a PayPal account, he can create one at the moment. After validating the order with PayPal, the Customer will be redirected to the confirmation page of the Site.
Upon validation of the order, the Customer can choose the “Pay in 3 installments with PayPal” option as a payment method.
This payment option allows you to divide the cost of the order into 3 equal monthly installments and without interest or commissions.
The order will be shipped only after verification of the payment method, receipt of authorization to debit the card from PayPal, as well as verification of compliance of the order with these General Conditions of Sale and availability of the Item / s. .
Payment in 3 installments must be accepted by PayPal, which is the one and only entity authorized for this purpose. Aemme Recording Studios has no power or authorization to accept payment in 3 installments, as PayPal is an independent payment service provider.
Therefore, Aemme Recording Studios has no influence on whether the payment method chosen by the Customer is accepted by PayPal or not. If you find it difficult to place an order with “Pay in 3 installments with PayPal”, you will need to contact PayPal customer service directly.
8.4 Payment via MyBank
Aemme Recording Studios accepts payment in partnership with MyBank. (The service is not offered by Aemme Recording Studios and the participating Banks and PSPs can be consulted on the MyBank website). The order will be sent only after verification of the payment method, receipt of authorization to debit the card by MyBank, as well as verification of compliance of the order with these General Conditions of Sale and availability of the Item / s. .
MyBank is an independent payment service provider, therefore Aemme Recording Studios has no influence on whether the payment method chosen by the Client is accepted by MyBank or not. If you are having difficulty placing an order with MyBank, you will need to contact MyBank customer service directly.
ART. 9) AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
If a service on the Aemme site is no longer available, the Supplier, by e-mail, will inform the Purchaser of this circumstance and if it intends to use another different service, what are the waiting times, and asking if it intends confirm the order or not.
ART. 10) DELIVERY TIMES AND METHODS
10.1. The Supplier will deliver the goods or services selected and ordered (recorded tracks, mixed and / or mastered files, beats), by email or any other similar instrument chosen by the Parties and indicated in the order confirmation email with all the methods of carrying out the service.
10.2. Delivery times may vary from the day of the order based on the amount of work to be done. In the event that the Supplier is unable to deliver the material within 30 days, the Buyer will be promptly notified by e-mail, unless otherwise agreed.
10.3. Shipping methods, times and costs are clearly indicated and well highlighted at https://www.aemmerecordingstudios.com/
ART. 11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
11.1. The Supplier assumes no responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
11.2. The Supplier cannot be held liable to the Purchaser, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for inefficiencies or malfunctions connected to the use of the Internet outside of its own control or that of its subcontractors.
11.3. Furthermore, the Supplier will not be liable for damages, losses and costs incurred by the Purchaser as a result of the non-execution of the contract for reasons not attributable to him.
11.4. The Supplier assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent and illegal use that may be made by third parties, of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, for the payment of the purchased products, if he proves that he has taken all precautions. possible on the basis of the best science and experience of the moment and on the basis of ordinary diligence.
11.5. In no case can the Purchaser be held responsible for delays or errors in payment if he proves that he has made the payment in the times and methods indicated by the Supplier.
ART. 12) DEFECT LIABILITY, PROOF OF DAMAGE AND COMPENSABLE DAMAGES: THE SUPPLIER’S OBLIGATIONS
12.1 In the event that the goods received by the Purchaser (single recorded tracks and / or mixed and / or mastered files) cannot be played back because they are defective and / or damaged, the Supplier undertakes to send the goods purchased from the ‘Purchaser subject of the contract, without prejudice to the obligations established by art. 114 and ss. of the Consumer Code.
12.2. The aforementioned request, by the injured party, must be made in writing and must indicate the defective and / or damaged product, indicating the date of purchase; it must also contain the offer in view of the product, if it still exists.
12.3. The Supplier cannot be held responsible for the consequences deriving from a defective product if the defect is due to the conformity of the product, to an imperative legal rule or to a binding provision, or if the state of scientific and technical knowledge, at the time in which the manufacturer put the product into circulation, did not yet allow the product to be considered defective.
12.4. No compensation will be due if the injured party was aware of the product defect and the resulting danger and nevertheless voluntarily exposed himself to it.
12.5. In any case, the injured party must prove the defect, the damage, and the causal connection between defect and damage.
ART. 13) EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the User, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, accepts the exclusion of the right of withdrawal.
The User has 24 hours to cancel the purchased service, which run from the moment he has filled out the form and sent the request via the website: http: // www.aemmerecordingstudios.com/
If the User cancels the order within 24 hours, as indicated above, he will have the right to obtain a partial refund equal to 50% of the price paid. This amount will be withheld on the grounds that, at the time the order is sent by the User, an Audio Engineer is immediately blocked for the execution and performance of the service.
This refund will be returned to him as required by art. 4.2 of these Terms and Conditions.
After 24 hours, the User will no longer be able to withdraw from the contract and nothing will be due in the event of withdrawal or cancellation.
ART. 14) INFORMATION RELATING TO THE SERVICES – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – FORCE MAJEURE
14.1 Information relating to all items and services offered for distance selling are available on the Site and through Customer Service.
14.2 The photos, graphics and descriptions of the Items offered for distance selling are for information only and are not binding on Aemme Recording Studios. You can get more information by contacting Customer Service. While every effort has been made to ensure that the color and pattern of items photographed on the Site accurately reflect the original Items, variations may occur, in particular due to technical limitations relating to the Customer’s computer’s ability to display colors.
Under no circumstances, Aemme Recording Studios can be held responsible for any causes of plagiarism on the tracks delivered by the Customer or recorded by the same at the Aemme Recording Studios studios.
14.3 Aemme Recording Studios cannot be held liable to the Customer, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for inefficiencies or malfunctions connected to the use of the Internet outside of its own control or that of its subcontractors.
14.4 Aemme Recording Studios assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made, by third parties, of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, for the payment of the purchased products, if it proves to have adopted all possible precautions based on the best science and experience of the moment and based on the ordinary diligence required.
ART. 15) TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
15.1 If one Party is in default against the other with regard to any of the obligations under this contract, the other Party may request its termination pursuant to art. 1453 of the Italian Civil Code et seq., without prejudice in any case to the right to compensation for damage.
15.2 Pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code, the party who intends to make use of the resolution will notify the counterparty by sending a registered letter with return receipt or certified e-mail (certified e-mail), indicating the reason; the effects of the termination run from the date of receipt of the notice of termination resulting from the receipt returned to the resolving party and the Customer will only be entitled to a refund of any sum already paid, without the need for a judicial ruling.
ART. 16) DATA PROTECTION
ART. 17) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Customer may not, directly or indirectly, reproduce, represent or adapt the Site, in whole or in part, in any form.
The intellectual property rights relating to all products or elements of Aemme Recording Studios (including Articles of Aemme Recording Studios), such as trademarks, illustrations, photos, videos, images, designs and logos, whether registered or not, are and will remain the property exclusive to Aemme Recording Studios.
Any total or partial reproduction, download, modification or use of Aemme Recording Studios trademarks, illustrations, images, photos, logos or designs, for any reason and on any medium, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Aemme Recording Studios.
Likewise, any use that does not comply with the license to use the Site and, in particular, the use of any component of the Site (articles presented, descriptions, prices, data, software, graphics, images, texts, photographs, tools, etc.) for sale or any other direct or indirect commercial use is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Aemme Recording Studios.
ART. 18) GUARANTEES AND ASSISTANCE METHODS
18.1 For the purposes of this contract, it is assumed that the digital goods covered by this contract or the goods supplied through the digital services rendered by Aemme Recording Studios comply with the contract if, where relevant, the following circumstances coexist: a) they are suitable for use to which goods of the same type are usually used; b) they comply with the description made by the Seller and possess the qualities of the goods that the Seller has presented to the Consumer as a sample or model; c) present the usual quality and performance of a good of the same type, which the Consumer can reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the good and, where appropriate, the public statements on the specific characteristics of the goods made in this regard by the Seller, by the manufacturer or its agent or representative, in particular in advertising; d) they are also suitable for the particular use desired by the Consumer and which has been brought to the attention of the Seller by the latter at the time of the conclusion of the contract and which the Seller has also accepted for conclusive facts. 18.2 In the event that the tracks sent are not reproducible for reasons not attributable to Aemme Recording Studios (eg: errors in sending or downloading caused by poor connection or Internet interruptions), the User must inform Aemme for a new sending. of the tracks. The request must be sent in writing, via email or by registered letter with return receipt, to the Supplier at the address of OLGINATE (LC), VIA DON AMBROGIO N. COLOMBO N. 46, who will indicate his willingness to proceed with the request. , or the reasons that prevent him from doing so, within 7 working days of receipt.
ART. 19) OBLIGATIONS OF THE PURCHASER CONSUMER
19.1 The Purchaser undertakes to pay the price of the purchased goods within the times and methods indicated in the contract. 19.2 The Buyer undertakes, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, to print and keep this contract.
19.3 The information contained in this contract has, however, already been viewed and accepted by the Purchaser, who acknowledges it, as this step is made mandatory before confirming the purchase.
ART. 20) ARCHIVING METHOD OF THE CONTRACT
Pursuant to Art. 12 Consumer Code, the Supplier informs the Purchaser that each order sent is stored in digital / paper form on the server / at the headquarters of the Supplier itself according to criteria of confidentiality and security.
ART. 21) COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
Written communications directed to the Supplier and any complaints will be considered valid only if sent to the following address: Olginate (LC), via Don Ambrogio Colombo n. 46 (Italy), or sent via the following email address: email@example.com. The Purchaser indicates in the registration form his residence or domicile, the telephone number or e-mail address to which he wishes the Supplier’s communications to be sent.
ART. 22) DISPUTES AND APPLICABLE LAW
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law, unless otherwise required by Regulation (EC) no. 593/2008 of 17 June 2008 on the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I). The aforementioned choice of law has no effect on the Customer’s right to the protection provided by the laws applicable in their country of residence regarding consumer protection in the case of a consumer residing abroad.
The European Commission manages a platform for the resolution of out-of-court disputes online (ODR platform), accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
WHO WE ARE
The web address of our site is: https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/
1. This section contains information on how to manage the website https: // aemmerecordingstudios.com/ with reference to the processing of data of users who browse this site.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, as well as for the purposes of art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Aemme Recording Studios and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: https: //aemmerecordingstudios.com/
3. The information is real only for https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.aemmerecordingstudios.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore, the User is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the User is under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, you will have to legitimize your consent through the authorization of your parents or guardian.
II- DATA PROCESSING
1. Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is Salvatore Addeo (Tax Code: DDASVT81H10A509B), and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/ site is: Salvatore Addeo (Tax Code: DDASVT81H10A509B).
3. Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/ takes place in Olginate (LC), via Don Ambrogio Colombo n. 46.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
4. Legal basis of the processing
1. The processing of personal data by Aemme Recording Studios is based on consent – pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) EU Regulation 2016/679 – expressed by the user by browsing this website and its consultation, thus accepting this information.
2. Consent is optional and can be revoked at any time by sending a request by email to: email@example.com specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, some services and navigation on the website cannot be provided. it could be compromised.
III – DATA PROCESSED
1. Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; – Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is automated test rate and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users or activities that are harmful or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2. Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3. The data collected can be used to send newsletters and messages sent by email or by WhatsApp for promotional purposes, or for the communication of any discounts, promotions, etc.
4. On this point, all the rights of the User remain valid to unsubscribe at any time without any reason from the newsletters sent and request cancellation as indicated in the following art. IV (User rights).
3. Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
IV- USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user’s rights.
2. This site https://aemmerecordingstudios.com/ therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to the User, see Articles 15 and ss. EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
V – OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOLDER IN THE EVENT OF VIOLATION OF THE DATA COLLECTED
1. The owner notifies the Privacy Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the processing concerns:
– genetic, biometric or data indicating the geographical location of persons or objects via an electronic communications network;
– data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, performance
telematic health services relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or to analyze consumption habits and choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of treatments technically essential to provide the services the same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for the purpose of selecting personnel on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
VI – NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you reside in California, you should know that the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) will not apply due to lack of legal requirements (gross annual turnover of less than $ 25 million, failure to reach over 50,000 Californian consumers per year ).
VII – NOTICE FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA, AUSTRALIA, BRAZIL AND ALL NON-EU COUNTRIES
If the User resides in Canada, Australia, Brazil and any other country outside the European Union, he must know that the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) will be applied as required by art. 3 EU Reg. 2016/679 (headquarters and residence of the Data Controller and the Data Processor in the European Union).
VIII – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as suppliers of third party technical services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
IX – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. The previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
4. The document was updated on 23.11.2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).